Consult the Organizations with powers in self-consumption in the different Autonomous Communities

The administrative processing of self-consumption installations is a regional competence, so to resolve specific doubts about the administrative procedure you must contact the energy services of the autonomous community where the installation is located.

For more information about procedures, aid, etc., you can contact the energy agency of your autonomous community.